Improvement?

Muistatte varmaan tämän?

You remember this?

http://keepchangingcolours.blogspot.fi/2014/12/step-by-step-drawing-elsa.html

Olen töninyt itseäni eteenpäin ja ehkä oppinut jotain siinä samalla. En oikein kokenut edellisen menetelmiä omaksi, joten päätin kokeilla jotain muuta.

I've been pushing myself forward and maybe learned something in the process too. The methods that I used to make the first one, didn't feel right for me so I decided to try something different.


Kehitystä vai kuvittelenko vaan? Löydänköhän koskaan itselle sopivia tekotapaa ja tyyliä?

Have I gotten any better or am I just imagining? Am I ever going to find a method and style that I like and feel comfortable with?
 
 
 

Kiinnostaisikohan ketään, jos tekisin videoita, joissa näytetään kuinka työskentelen? Livestream? Youtube?

Would you be interested in seeing videos of how I make these? Livestream? Youtube?

Comments