Secret pumpkin

Time has passed me by again and I wonder where it went. Though I really need not to wonder for I know that it has yet again been my sanity and melancholia that has eaten away the precious minutes, hours, days and weeks like an undefeatable monster. Alas, here I am again pouring my misery on the first chapter again as if you were here for that.

Not all of life has been full of woe as I might so dramatically implied, and so as a more interesting topic I'll tell you about the gifts I received from the Secret Pumpkin gift-giving event with our little "Mäntsälä cult". Sorry for the inside joke, we're really not a cult, but a bunch of friends with same interests and a love for Halloween. 


The gift I got was from lovely TiiaVee from Sweet Pandemonium and it included cherry scented soaps, face mask and fingerless gloves. Thank you. ♥ I just love everything cherry scented, the gloves will keep me warm sitting by my work computer on these cold mornings, and the mask will hopefully encourage me to take a little me-time.

For the other gifts shared you'll have to take a look at blogs from TiiaVee, Maru, Hiidenneito and Dekadentti Irvikissa. My gift went to Jade, and had I collected her an assortment of items inspired by vampires and blood.

Thank you my dear witches. You and this secret pumpkin gift-giving event are awesome and I can't wait for the next year.

Comments

  1. Oli ihana lahja, kiitos! 🧡 Ensi vuonna taas uudestaan 🎃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment